Voodoo Knife Block
The Voodoo Knife Block Designed by Raffaele Iannello
This knife block is incredible and really quite unique both in terms of originality and design.
- The knife blades are made from Molybdenum and Vanadium stainless steel. Knives made from this material are considered sharper, more durable (in terms of keeping their sharpness, as it is a harder and more wear resistant material) and more resistant to rust than 18/8 (standard) stainless steel knives.
- To sharpen the knives, use kitchen knives sharpener with a ceramic wheel or alternatively a grinding stone.
- Magnetic knife suspension system holds knives in place.
- 1x Base unit.
- 1x Standing unit.
- 2x Fastening bolts.
- 1x Bread knife.
- 1x Chef's knife.
- 1x Carving knife.
- 1x Utility knife.
- 1x Paring knife.
- 5x Protective knife sheaths.
- Knife block: approximately 25.5cm (Dia.) x 38.5cm (H).
- Bread knife: 33cm (L).
- Chef's knife: 33cm (L).
- Carving knife: 33cm (L).
- Utility knife: 24cm (L).
- Paring knife: 20cm (L).
- Hand wash in warm soapy water.
Voodoo Knife Block 2 availible here soon